Gírias muito comuns acompanhadas de vídeo e link para exercício

Vamos primeiro assistir ao vídeo?

 
Agora vai neste link e testa se você entendeu:
 
Vamos as expressões?
24/7 - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - every moment
I work 24/7.
 
Get the ball rolling - Let's start now!
I need to study English! Get the ball rolling.
 
Take it easy - Relax!
I'm so tired! I need to take it easy!
 
Sleep on it - I need to have some time to give you a decision!
I'll get  back to you tomorrow. I have to sleep on it!
 
I'm broke! - I don't have money!
I can't buy anything! I'm broke.
 
7 o'clock sharp - exactly at 7 o'clock
The meeting is at 7 o'clock sharp.
 
Like the back of my hand! - I know very well!
I know this city like the back of my hand!
 
Give me a hand - Help me!
I need help! Please, give me a hand!
 
In ages - for a long time
I haven't seen him in ages.
 
Sick and tired! - hate
I'm sick and tired of doing homework!
 
 
Gostou? então aproveite e passeie pelo site. Eles tem coisas muito boas.
Bons estudos!
 
 
 
 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais