Deixando mensagem na secretaria eletronica em ingles


  1. Introduction - - - - Hello, this is Ken. OR Hello, My name is Ken Beare (more formal).
  2. State the time of day and your reason for calling - - - - - It's ten in the morning. I'm phoning (calling, ringing) to find out if ... / to see if ... / to let you know that ... / to tell you that ...
  3. Make a request - - - - Could you call (ring, telephone) me back? / Would you mind ... ? /
  4. Leave your telephone number - - - - My number is .... / You can reach me at .... / Call me at ...
  5. Finish - - - - Thanks a lot, bye. / I'll talk to you later, bye.
Outro exemplo:
Telephone: (Ring... Ring... Ring...) Hello, this is Tom. I'm afraid I'm not in at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep..... (beep)
Ken: Hello Tom, this is Ken. It's about noon and I'm calling to see if you would like to go to the Mets game on Friday. Could you call me back? You can reach me at 367-8925 until five this afternoon. I'll talk to you later, bye.
Como você pode ver, não é díficil. Apenas se certificque se você deixou seu nome, telefone e o motivo da ligação. 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais