Conversation - At the doctor´s

At the doctor´s

Lucy: Good morning, doctor.
Doctor: Good morning. What is your name?
Lucy: My name is Lucy.
Doctor: And how old are you?
Lucy: I´m 19 years old.
Doctor: And How are you feeling today, Lucy?
Lucy     I´m not feeling well this morning.  I have a terrible headache.
Doctor: Do you have a temperature?
Lucy      Yes, 38.
Doctor: What are the other symptoms?
Lucy: Well, all my body hurts. And my skin is rash. 
Doctor: How long has this been going on?
Lucy: 3 days.
Doctor   I must examine you. 
Open your mouth. Right. Let me see your eyes. They are red.
And now, turn around. OK, sit down.
Lucy: OK
Doctor: Are you allergic to any medicine?
Lucy: No, I´m not.
Doctor: O.K., Lucy, it´s seen you have zika fever. You must  stay in bed for 15 days. 
Lucy: What is Zika?
Doctor: An illness caused by a mosquito. Are you pregnant?
Lucy: No, I´m not. 
Doctor: Don´t worry.  Here is a prescription for some pills and dropps.  Take the medicine every 8 hours.
Come to see me again on Tuesday. Don´t worry, only rest and take a lot of water. 
Lucy    Thank you very much.     
Doctor  You´re welcome.
Lucy    Good-bye.
Doctor  Good-bye, Lucy.

VOCABULARY: 

 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais