10 frases informais para expressar I love you em inglês

Let’s face it. You know that when you think about that special person in your life, you may say that you like them or even that you love them. And that’s great, but for today’s English lesson, I have 15 different ways you can talk about your strong feelings for someone.
  • I fell for you! ← It means, I fell in love with you.
  • I’m crazy about you! ← It means I’m very attracted to you or I love you.
  • I’m gaga over you! ← It means I’m infatuated with you.
  • I’m head over heels for you! ← It also means I’m very attracted to you or I love you.
  • I’m hot for you! ← It means I’m physically or sexually attracted to you.
  • I’m hung up on you! ← It also means I’m infatuated with you. Be careful! You need the be verb with this one → I’m hung up on you! If you say I hung up on you it means you cut the phone call while she was speaking!
  • I’m nuts about you! ← It also means I’m very attracted to you or I love you.
  • I’m smitten with on you! ← It also means I’m infatuated with you.
  • I’m stuck on you! ← It means I’m very attracted to you.
  • I’m wild about you! ← It also means I’m very attracted to you or I love you.
  • http://www.myhappyenglish.com/free-english-lesson/2016/02/28/10-slang-expressions-that-mean-like-or-love/?mc_cid=deda98703c&mc_eid=704c3c7dde

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais