Time - Contable or Uncontable



The noun time can be used as both a countable and uncountable noun.
(O substantivo time pode ser contável ou incontável.)
Here are the example sentences. 

Uncountable:
  • I had a little free time when I was at the University.
  • If you want to see everything, you’ll need a lot of time.
  • I don’t have too much time these days.
  • My students spend a lot of time studying Maths.
Countable:
  • I have been to Argentina many times.
  • The last time I went there was in 2009.
  • I have seen "The Lion King" a few times.
  • We have met several times before.
Is it clear?
If it isn´t, please, write your doubt. Thanks. 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais