Introducing Yourself in English



One sentence Introductions.
Salutation + Name
  • “Hello, my name is John.”
  • “Hi, how are you? I’m John.”
  • “My name’s John. What’s yours?”
Salutation + Name + Personal fact
  • “Hi, i’m Regina and I am from Los Angeles, California.”
  • “Hey, my name’s June, I enjoy playing basketball.”
  • “Good Morning, my name is Lola, and I will be serving you today.”
Multi-sentence Introductions.
Running into someone familiar
  • “Hi, did you go to Kansas State? Wow, I went there too. I thought you looked familiar, my name is Emily.”
Running into someone you do not know
  • I love that book, it’s my favorite. If you’re thinking about it, you should definitely get it. My name is Jolie, by the way.

Practise:
http://www.adelescorner.org/grammar/present_simple/pres_simple4.html

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais