Palavras que confundem: A little x A few

Read the task below and click on a link which you think is the correct answer.



(a) little + substantivo incontável

(a) few + substantivo contável no plural


Examples:

There's little water left in the bottle.

I've put a little sugar into your coffee.

Yesterday I wrote a few letters.

He has a few pounds left.

Are there any companies in this town? – Yes, a few.

I met a few people on holiday.

There were few people in the cinema. It was nearly empty.

A few friends visited me.

Anna’s English is very correct. She makes very few mistakes.

Our friends have a little money, so they are not poor.

Where is Mike? – He left a few minutes ago.

I have little money saved.

We must hurry. We have got very little time. 




Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais