Phrasal Verb ARRIVE


Resultado de imagem para phrasal verb arrive

Using arrive in
  • Jack arrived in New York in 2005.
  • We arrived in Turkey last Friday.
Using arrive at
  • I arrived at the park early and took a nice walk.
  • I arrived at my office at 8:30 this morning.
  • We need to arrive at the party by 6:00.
Using arrive with
  • She arrived with her two kids.
  • I arrived with my laptop.
Using arrive by
  • She arrived by taxi last night.
  • I arrived by plane, but I am going back home by train.
Using arrive for
  • We arrived for the free lunch, and it was worth the trip.
  • We arrived for the wedding ceremony with plenty of time to spare.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais