English through song: Dancer in the dark (Bjork)



Assistam o vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8FJyhnC2Eo

Voce pode elaborar algumas perguntas para fazer para os alunos:

Have you seen this movie?
Have you ever watched this song?
Have you ever travelled by train?
Do you like dancing?
Have you ever danced in an open field?
Have you ever sing in English?





Assistam novamente e preencham os espaços.


I've seen it all, I have seen the trees,
I've seen the willow leaves dancing in the __________ 
I've seen a man killed by his best friend,

And lives that were over __________  they were spent.
I've seen what I was - I know what I'll be
I've seen it all - there is no more to see!


You haven't seen __________ , kings or Peru!
I'm happy to say I had better to do

What about China? Have you seen the Great Wall?
All walls are __________ , if the roof doesn't fall!


And the man you will marry?
The __________  you will share?
To be honest, I really don't care...


The Eiffel Tower, the Empire State?
My pulse was as high on my very first __________ !

Your grandson's hand as he plays with your hair?
To be__________ , I really don't care...



I've seen it all, I've seen the dark
I've seen the brightness in one little __________ .

I've seen what I __________  and I've seen what I need,
And that is enough, to want more would be greed.
I've seen what I was and I know what I'll be

I've seen it all - there is no more to see!
You've seen it all and all you have seen
You can always review on your own little __________ 

The light and the __________ , the big and the small
Just keep in mind - you need no more at all
You've seen what you were and know what you'll be

You've seen it all - there is no __________  to see!



Confiram:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXsnPEpGdxw






Link com a letra e a tradução: https://www.letras.mus.br/the-rasmus/352697/traducao.html


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais