Inglês por música - Hello (Lionel Ritchie) - Present Perfect

Hello


1. What is the meaning of the highlighted words?


I've been alone with you - __________________
Inside my mind - __________________
And in my dreams - ________________
I've kissed your lips - __________________
A thousand times - __________________
I sometimes see you - __________________
Pass outside my door - __________________


2. Fill in the blanks with a word: 

Hello!
Is it ___________ you're looking for?
I can see it in your  ___________
I can see it in your ___________
You're  ___________ I've ever wanted
And my ___________ are open wide
'cause you know just what to  ___________
And you  ___________just what to do
And I want to tell you  ___________ much
 ___________ you

3. Number the verses in the correct order: 


(     ) And tell you time and time again
(     ) I long to see the sunlight in your hair
(     ) Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
(     ) How much I care
(      ) Hello!   

4. Match the sentences: 

                                           
I've just got                                       a clue
'cause I wonder                                 feeling lonely?
And I wonder                                    loving you?
Are you somewhere                           to let you know                       
Or is someone                                   your heart
Tell me how to win                             what you do
For I haven't got                                 I love you
But let me start by saying                  where you are


5. Choose the correct word:

Hello!
Is it me you're/we're looking for?
'cause I want/wonder where you are
And I wonder what/how you do
Are you somewhere loving/feeling lonely?
Or is someone/somebody loving you?
Tell me how to win your hand/heart
For I haven't got a clue/blue
But let me start/heart by saying I love you


COM A LETRA:


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais