Aprenda inglês por música - I can only imagine

LEARN ENGLISH THROUGH SONG


I CAN ONLY IMAGINE – MERCY ME


WRITE DOWN THE MSSING WORDS:

I can ________ imagine what it will be like
When I ________  by your side

I can ________ imagine what my eyes will see
When your __________ is before me
I can ________ imagine

FIND THE MISTAKES
Surrounded by your story
What will my mouth feel?
Will I France for you Jesus?
Or in awe of you be fill?
Will I stand in your pleasance?
Or to my bees will I fall?
Will I bring hallelujah?
Will I be able to seek at all?
I can only happen

CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORDS:
I can only imagine when/how  that day comes
And I find myself praying/standing in the Son
I can only imagine when all I will/can do
Is forever, forever loving/worship you
I can only imagine/happen


(chorus 2x)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais