Aprenda inglês por música - I love your presence

Com a letra para conferência:



I LOVE YOUR PRESENCE - Bethel


Write down the missing words:

[Verse]
In the ___________
Of Your presence
I ___________  rest
For ____________ soul
In ___________  depths
___________ Your love
I ______________ peace
Makes ____________ whole

[Chorus]
I love, I love
I love Your presence (4x)

[Interlude]


FIND THE MISTAKES
[Bridge]
If you find  it
Come and take  it
But crying out loud
'Cause this man  that He has
Given him
Was always in doubt
Let smile  of your heart
Let think  of your head
But  feel it now
Let smile of your heart
Let think of your head
But  feel it now

CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORDS:
[Bridge]
If you want/love it
Come and get/take it
For crying in/out loud
This love and/that He has
Given you/me
Was always/never in doubt
Let smile/go of your heart
Let go of your head/mind
But/And feel it now
Let go of your heart
Let go of your head
And feel it, feel it, now

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais