Conversation - The nuclear family

-How many people are there in your family?
-There are four people in my family.
– Who are they?
- They are my mother, my father, my brother and me.

Another Nuclear Family

- How many people are there in your family?

– There are five people in my family.

– Who are they?

– They are my husband, my son, my daughter and myself.

An Extended Family

- How many people are there in your family

– There are seven people in my family

– Who are they?

– They are my parents, my wife, my two children, my grandmother and my grandfather.

Another Extended Family

- How many people are there in your family?

– There are lots of people in my family. I am not sure how many. There are maybe twenty people.

– Who are they?

– They are my grandparents, my parents, my two brothers and my two sisters, my uncle and his wife and their two children. Then next door is my other uncle and his wife and his wife’s parents and his four children. That makes about twenty people.


http://englishconversations.org/lessons/english-conversation-course/family-and-relationships-the-family-page/

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais