Inglês por música: One moment in time

"One Moment in Time" É um hit mundial realizado por Whitney Houston. Aqui temos informações sobre a música e links para as letras e o vídeo oficial.

One moment in time by Whitney Houston

Level: Beginner and intermediate students.

Facts about the song

  • Song:
    One moment in time
  • Album:
    1988 Summer Olympics Album: One Moment in Time
  • Date of release:
    July 1988
  • Genre:
    R&B, soul, gospel, adult contemporary, urban culture
  • Length of the song:
    4 minutes and 42 seconds.
  • Writer:
    Albert Hammond, John Bettis
  • Produced by:
    Narada Michael Walden

Informações interessantes sobre a música

A canção foi gravada para os Jogos Olímpicos de Verão de 1988 e os Jogos Paraolímpicos de Verão de 1988, realizados em Seul, Coreia do Sul. É um hino para acreditar em si mesmo contra todas as probabilidades, como Houston pede

"One moment in time
when I'm racing with destiny
Then, in that one moment of time, I will feel eternity".

The video

The Video

The lyrics

Full lyrics of this song

Language points

The song includes many interesting language points:
  • Simple present
  • Present continuous
  • Simple future
Expressões uteis:
  • Each day I live
    I want to be
    A day to give
    The best of me
    I'm only one
    But not alone
  • When I'm racing with destiny
    Then in that one moment of time
    I will feel
    I will feel eternity
Source: Wikipedia

http://www.myenglishpages.com/site_php_files/listening-song-one-moment-in%20time-houston.php

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais