Qual a diferença entre IN TIME ou ON TIME?


As expressões On timein time, e just in time são usadas para se referir a tempo.  Vamos conferir seus usos em conversações:
Exemplos:
Aqui você pode ouvir o transcript fpara mais detalhes\;
On time:
  • I am usually on time for work. I am usually not late for work.
  • I hope the meeting starts on time.
  • Do you think the train will come on time today?
Late:
  • Jack was late for work. Jack was not on time for work.
  • Dale said the meeting started late this morning.
  • Do you think the train will come late today?
In time:
  • I arrived at the office in time for the meeting. I arrived before the meeting started.
  • I hope we can get to the station in time for the express train.
  • Even though there was traffic, I was in time for the movie.
Just in time:
  • I arrived at the office just in time for the meeting. I was almost late.
  • We got to the station just in time for the express train.
  • Because there was a lot of traffic, I was just in time for the movie.

http://www.myhappyenglish.com/2014/12/28/209-on-time-vs-in-time-vs-just-in-time-english-grammar-lesson/?mc_cid=fa7ea5e78a&mc_eid=704c3c7dde

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais