Ways to say You are beautiful



OTHER WAYS TO SAY YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL
Have you seen someone you just can’t take your eyes off of? Not sure how to tell them what you think of them? Have you already said you think they’re beautiful? If so, then here are some other ways of expressing yourself!
Just remember that some of them can only be used if you are quite close to the other person, if you don’t know them well, then choose your words carefully!

TO A GIRL
  • You’re very beautiful
  • You’re very pretty
  • You look as pretty as always
  • You’re so adorable
  • You look drop dead gorgeous
  • You have the most beautiful eyes (or another feature that you like e.g. smile, nose, lips etc.)
  • I think you’re very attractive
  • Wow, you’re gorgeous
  • I think you’re stunning!
  • I think you’re super cute
  • You look hot
  • I love the way you look today/tonight
  • You have looks to die for
  • You look so radiant
  • You look absolutely fantastic
  • You look great
  • You’re beyond gorgeous
  • Watching you is like listening to angels sing
  • You look out of this world
  • You make my heart melt
  • I can’t take my eyes off of you
  • Your smile melts my heart
  • I think you’re the most beautiful girl in the world
  • I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you
  • Your beauty is incomparable
  • You look like an angel

http://myenglishteacher.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4cb198e0fb54fee55c9b202a4&id=bd0f106c97&e=ec80fffa53

Song: You are so beautiful

Lyrics:




Lyric:  
http://letras.mus.br/joe-cocker/8006/


Song Activity:Fill in the blanks with the correct word


YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME

You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me
Can't you ___________ (SEE – FEEL)
You're everything I ____________ (HOPED – WISHED) for
You're everything I (LIVE – NEED)
You are so beautiful to me

Such joy and happiness you (BRING – THINK) (2x)
Like a dream
A guiding light that (SHINES – FINES)  in the night
Heavens (BRINGS – GIFT) to me

You are so beautiful to me

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais