Usos do "like" em Inglês

Como sabemos a palavra "like" pode ser usado como o verbo "gostar". Tam´bem usamos  "like" de várias outras maneiras numa conversa. ,
Vamos ver alguns exemplos:
Caso você queira, ouça o transcript para mais detalhes.
  • I think the boss is like, 65 years old.
  • It’s like, fifty minutes from NYC to Boston by plane.
  • What a fat dog! It must weight like, 30 pounds!



  • I was like, so tired last night that I fell asleep with my clothes on.
  • Don’t you think the boss is like, too strict with us when we come in late?
  • Is Tom ok? He seems like, a little quite today.
  • Don’t you like, love the pizza here! It’s so good.
  • I’m tired. I think I am gonna like, go home and take a nap before dinner.
  • The new salesman in the company like, talks too much.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais