FALE TUDO EM INGLÊS EM VIAGENS - AT THE AIRPORT



AEROPORTO & AVIÃO E OUTROS MEIOS DE TRANSPORTE

(A PARTIR DA PÁGINA 25 DO LIVRO)

Dialogue: Checking in at the airport

Flight 5105 to Miami now boarding at gate 31...

Check-in attendant: Good morning, sir. May I see your passport and ticket, please?
Tourist: Sure! Here you are.
Check-in attendant: Thank you sir. Can you please put your bag on the scale?
Tourist: Ok!
Check-in attendant: Very good, sir! Here´s your boarding pass. The plane starts boarding at 7 a.m. You will board at gate 23.
Tourist: Thank you.
Check-in attendant: You´re welcome sir! Have a nice flight.


No aeroporto: frases do atendente do check in
At the airport: check-in agent´s phrases

Can I see your passport and ticket, please?
How many bags are you checking sir/ma'am?
Can you place your bag on the scale please?
Do you have any carry-on luggage? Do you have any hand luggage?
Did you pack your bags yourself?
Are you carrying any weapons or firearms?
Are you carrying any flammable material?
Do you have any perishable food items?
Did someone you do not know ask you to take something on the plane with you?
Did you have possession of your luggage unattended at all in the airport?
I'm afraid you will have to pay for excess baggage.
Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?
Here´s your boarding-pass, you´re boarding at gate 23.
The plane starts boarding at 7 o'clock.
I´m afraid the flight  has been delayed.
I´m afraid the flight has been cancelled.
Thank you very much. Have a good flight. 

No aeroporto: frases do passageiro
At the airport: passenger's phrases

Can I get a window seat?
Can I get an aisle seat?
Can I take this one as carry-on luggage?
How much is the excess baggage charge?
What time do we start boarding?
What gate number is it?
Where is gate...?
Will there be any delay?
Is the flight on schedule?

At the airport: the customs officer´s questions

No aeroporto: as perguntas do funcionário da alfandega

What´s the purpose of your visit?
What do you do for a living?
What´s your occupation?
Is this your fist time in New York?
Can I see your passport and air ticket, please?
Are you traveling alone?
How long do you plan to stay?
Where will be be staying?
Thank you. Have a nice stay.

Passando pela alfandega: as respostas do visitante
Going through customs: the visitor's answers

I´m here on business.
I´m here for a conference/lecture.
I come to attend a meeting/presentation.
I´m a student/teacher/lawyer/doctor/an engineer
I´m here on vacation.
I´m here to study.
I came to visit a friend.
I come to visit a relative
I´m staying for two weeks/ten days.
I´m trabeling with my friend/my family.
I´m staying at the (name of the hotel).

PÁGINA 29
NO AEROPORTO: VOCABULÁRIO & EXPRESSÕES EM USO
AT THE AIRPORT: VOCABULARY & EXPRESSIONS IN USE

alfandega; customs
We need to go through customs now.

armário, guarda volume: locker
Do you know if they have lockers at this airport?

aterrisar: to land - landed - landed
What time are we supposed to land?
Has flight 7701 landed yet?

atraso: delay

bagagem: luggage, baggage

carrinho para as malas do aeroporto: cast (USA) trolley (England)

comissário de bordo: flight attendant, stewaerd (masc) stewardess (fem)

compartimento, armnário superior do avião: overhead compartment

decolart|: to take off/ took off/taken off

decolagem: take off

escala: stopover

esteira: local no aeroporto onde os passageiros retiram sua bagagem: baggage claim area

esticar as pernas e os braços: to strecth one´s leg s and arms.

fazer escala: to stop over/stopped over/stopped over

fuso horário: time zone

loja em aeroportos que vendem produtos mais baratos porque são isentos de impostos, free shop: duty free shop

mala: bag, suitcase

perder um boo: to miss a flight

sensação de descomforto  apos longas viagens de aviao, causada pela diferença de fuso horário e por permanceder durante muito tempo sentado na mesma posição: jet lag

Taxa por excesso de bagagem: excess baggage charge

vender um numero maior de passagens do que há de assentos disponuveis: to overbook/overbooked/overbooked

visto: visa
voo de conexão: connecting flight




























Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais