"Will" para falar sobre comportamento




Quando você quer falar sobre comportamento ou características de comportamento, você pode usar  will.
  • A baby bird will leave its nest when it is able to fly.
  • A dog will wag its tail when it is happy.
  • A car will not stop as well in the rain as it will on a sunny day.
  • Ice will melt if the temperature rises.
Quando você quer falar sobre comportamento ou características de comportamento no passado, você pode usar would.
  • Before the invention of television, people would listen to radio dramas for entertainment.
  • My grandfather would always tell us stories of his life as a boy in Italy.
  • No matter what the occasion, my grandmother would never drink alcohol.
  • When ever I needed help with my math homework, my mother would help me.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais