Inglês pela Bíblia - Inglês por Música

 Aula de inglês por musica: You são Lauren Daigle, foco no Simple Present, Present Continuou e Adjetivos. Vocabulário gramática e conversação nível básico.

Youtube: You say - Laureen Daigle


I keep(1) fighting voices in my mind that say I'm not(2) enough
Every single lie that tells(3) me I will never measure up(4)
Am I (5)more than just the sum of every high and every low?
Remind(6) me once again just who I am(7), because I need(8) to know (9), ooh, oh


1. Simple Present - To Keep - Continuar, Persistir

2. Simple Present - Verb To be negative - Ser estar

3. Simple Present - Third person (add S) - To Tell - Dizer

4. Simple Future - To Measure up - Alcançar um padrão, ser suficiente, expressão usada para descrever a capacidade de atender as expectativas

5. Simple Present Interrogative - To be - Ser, estar

6. Imperative - Remind - Lembrar

7. Verb To Be affirmative  - Ser, estar

8. Simple Present - To need - precisar, sentir falta de algo necessário ou desejado

9. Infinitive form - To Know - Saber, Conhecer

10.Simple Present - To say - Falar

11.Modal Verb - Can - Poder, ter a habilidade

12.Simple Present To think - Pensar, achar que

13. Simple Present To believe - Acreditar, crer

You say(10) I am (7) loved when I can't (11) feel a thing
You say (10) I am (7) strong when I think (12) I am weak
And You say (9) I am (7) held when I am falling (8) short
And when I don't belong (12), oh, You say I am (7) Yours

And I believe (13)
Oh, I believe  (13)
What You say (9) of me 
I believe (13)

   A. I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I'm not enough

GRAMMAR: SIMPLE PRESENT TO BE AND OTHER VERBS

I keep     You keep    He keeps    She keeps    It keeps    We keep    You keep   They keep

I am        You are      He is           She is           It is           We are      You are      They are

Negative: Don´t - I/You/We/They                    Doesn´t- He/She/It

I don´t keep                                                    I am not

You don´t keep                                                You are not

He doesn´t keep                                            He is not

She doesn´t keep                                            She is not

It doens´t keep                                                It is not

We don´t keep                                                 We are not

You don´t keep                                                You are not

They don´t keep                                               They are not

A expressão "I keep fighting voices" é uma metáfora para descrever o esforço contínuo de uma pessoa para resistir ou superar pensamentos negativos, dúvidas internas ou críticas internas. Essas "vozes" não são literalmente vozes faladas, mas sim representações de pensamentos autocríticos ou negativos que podem influenciar a autoestima e o comportamento de alguém. Aqui estão alguns exemplos de frases usando essa expressão como base, cada uma descrevendo diferentes cenários ou sentimentos internos.

1. I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I'm not capable, every time I face a new challenge at work.

   Explicação: Aqui, a frase descreve a luta contra a autodúvida em um contexto profissional, onde a pessoa se esforça para superar a crença interna de que não é capaz de enfrentar novos desafios.

2. I keep fighting voices that tell me I'm too different to fit in, trying to remind myself that diversity is a strength. 

   Explicação: Neste caso, a expressão aborda a luta contra a insegurança de ser diferente dos outros, reforçando a ideia de que ser único é uma qualidade positiva e não uma fraqueza.

3. I keep fighting voices that whisper I'll fail before I even try, pushing myself to take risks despite the fear.

   Explicação: Esta frase ilustra o combate contra o medo do fracasso, um esforço para não permitir que o medo impeça a pessoa de tentar ou arriscar

4. I keep fighting voices from my past that criticize every decision I make, learning to trust my own judgment.

   Explicação: Aqui, a luta é contra críticas internas baseadas em experiências passadas ou vozes autoritárias do passado, com o objetivo de desenvolver confiança na própria capacidade de tomar decisões.

5. I keep fighting voices that demand perfection in everything, striving to accept and embrace imperfection.  

   Explicação: Esta frase reflete o esforço para superar o perfeccionismo, entendendo que a busca pela perfeição pode ser prejudicial e que aceitar a imperfeição é essencial para o bem-estar.

Em todas essas frases, "I keep fighting voices" simboliza uma jornada pessoal de resistência contra influências internas negativas, enfatizando a importância da resiliência mental e do autocuidado.

This reflection and prayer invite us to engage actively with God's Word in our battle against negative internal voices, reminding us of our identity in Christ and the power we have in Him to overcome.

In our walk with Christ, the struggle with internal voices of doubt, fear, and self-condemnation is a common experience for many believers. The phrase "I keep fighting voices" reflects the ongoing battle we face within our minds, a battle that Scripture acknowledges and provides guidance for.

Romans 12:2 says, "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing, and perfect will." This verse reminds us that the battle against negative voices is won by renewing our mind with God's truth. It's not merely a fight against what is in our head, but a transformation process, aligning our thoughts with God's will and promises.

2 Corinthians 10:5 instructs us to "take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." This implies an active engagement in our thought life, not passively accepting every thought that comes to us but examining and aligning them with the truth of God's Word.

Reflecting on these verses, it's clear that the battle with negative voices is not one we fight alone or in our own strength. It's a process of surrendering our minds to Christ, allowing His word to shape our thoughts and perspectives.

Reflection Question: What specific thoughts or "voices" have you been fighting recently, and how can you apply the truth of God's Word to these areas?

Prayer:

Heavenly Father, I come before You, recognizing the battle within my mind. I acknowledge that I cannot fight these voices alone and need Your strength and Your truth to stand firm. Help me to renew my mind daily through Your Word, that I may recognize lies and replace them with Your truth. Teach me to take every thought captive and make it obedient to Christ. May Your Spirit guide me into all truth and grant me the peace that surpasses understanding. Help me to remember that I am Your child, loved and accepted, not based on my performance but on Christ's finished work on the cross. Thank You for Your promise of victory over every struggle I face. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais