PRESENT OR PROGRESSIVE

Você pode usar o tempo presente simples e tempo presente progressivo para falar sobre o futuro. Para a aula de inglês de hoje, vamos ver como essa gramática é usada na conversação e redação em inglês.

Exemplos:
Often, sentences about the future use will + verb or be going to + verb.
  • I will go to Paris next week.
  • I am going to begin college in September.
Using the simple present tense:
  • The wedding reception starts at 9:00pm.
  • The hotel told me that check-in begins at 2:00pm.
  • What time do you finish work tonight?
Using the present progressive tense:
  • My cousin Sam is getting married soon.
  • She is having a black and white theme for her wedding.
  • I am going to wear a tuxedo to the wedding.
  • Jen and Chris are going to the movies tonight.
  • I heard Matt is meeting Katie after work tonight.
  • I’m taking a nap this afternoon.
Yesterday’s listening challenge answer:
  • Jenny suggested that Jack call Jeff.
Today’s listening challenge:
  • Why is Jenny taking off tomorrow and what is she wearing?

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais