Usando MORE com substantivos e verbos em Inglês

Exemplos: 
More + substantivo
  • I have more time tomorrow than today.
  • Jack has more books than I do.
  • Jenny ate more pizza than anyone else at the party.Resultado de imagem para more faith
More of + substantivo
  • I saw more of Greg before he got his new job.
  • We visited more of San Francisco on our second trip there.
  • Let’s have lunch tomorrow. I’d like to hear more of that story.Resultado de imagem para more of jesus
Usando More com verbos:
  • I should study English more…Not, I should more study English.
  • I need to practice golf more.
  • Jack wants to sing more, so let’s stay at the Karaoke bar until 12:00.Resultado de imagem para pray more



http://www.myhappyenglish.com/2015/02/08/249-using-more-with-verbs-nouns-grammar-lesson/?mc_cid=ebb00d8cfd&mc_eid=704c3c7dde

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais