Conversation About Food

Peter: I'm sorry I'm late. Have you been here long?
Mandy: No, only for a few minutes.
Peter: Have you chosen a restaurant yet?
Mandy: I can´t decide.Have you ever eaten Moroccan food?
Peter: No,I haven´t. Is it good?
Mandy: It´s delicious. I´ve had it several times.
Peter: Or how about Thai food? Have you ever had green curry?
Mandy: Actually, I have. I  lived in Thailand as a teenager. I ate a lot there.
Peter: : I didn´t know that. How long did you live there?
Mandy: I lived there for two years.



Practice:
Have you ever eaten Moroccan food?
Italian, Japanese, Chinese

No, I haven´t. Is it good?
Actually, I have. Do you like it?


It´s delicious. It´s  marvelous. It´s terrific.
It´s terrible. I don´t like it. I think it's awful.

Have you ever had green curry?

AMERICAN FOOD
Adicionar legenda

FRENCH FOOD


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

EXERCÍCIOS COM O VERBO TO BE PARA O NÍVEL BÁSICO

Verbos Irregulares em Inglês

Mapa mental verbos modais